In the latest round of sanctions aimed at Russian cyberattacks, the U.S. Treasury Department sanctioned five companies. Three are connected with one person, a Russian cybersecurity professional named Ilya Medvedovsky. … more.
Published June 12, 2018
During one of my media appearances for the release of Trump/Russia: A Definitive History, someone asked me an interesting question: What’s wrong with a Russian backdoor?
As we know, there were numerous attempts by Russia to gain a backdoor into the Trump campaign … more.
Published May 29, 2018
Former FBI Director James B. Comey Jr. has been making the rounds with the stunning observation that President Donald J. Trump behaved much liked the mob bosses he put on trial in his days as a federal prosecutor in Manhattan… more.
Published May 20, 2018
Russia wasn’t much on the radar when I started researching what became my book, Trump/Russia: A Definitive History. Obama was still president, the Steele Dossier hadn’t leaked yet, and James Comey was FBI director. But if you didn’t … more.
Published May 8, 2018
- Private: How Did Carter Page Join the Trump Train?
- RT — The Foreign Agent in Your TV Set
- Why Did a Russian NHL Player Sue Trump’s Lawyer, Michael Cohen?
- A Missing Piece of the Puzzle
- Carter Page Timeline
- Op-Ed: Trump’s $95 million home sale to Russian deserves scrutiny
- The Godfather Goes to Washington (Updated)
- Unwitting Agents, Useful Idiots, Donald Trump and other dupes
- Fake News as a Weapon: Trump, Russia and the World of Rumors
- Obama and GCHQ tale is Russian disinformation