Fitness in 100 words
I’ve been getting way into fitness lately. Here’s what I’ve learned so far in about 100 words:
- You can change your life without changing your body. But not the other way around.
- You don’t need strength until you realize you don’t have it and you wish you did.
- Eat food that comes from living things.
- Don’t copy people in the gym. Most don’t know what they’re doing.
- Don’t just sit there.
- Fitness is strength, yes, but it’s also balance, flexibility, agility, power and endurance.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- True fitness is beautiful movement. See gymnastics, dancing and martial arts.
- If your core is weak, you’re weak.
- Avoid routine. Try everything.